Working at T1trendze
Have fun and be creative
Our specialists work in a professional team, devoting their efforts to projects geared for success. We are happy to accept new challenges every day. Our employees enjoy a lot of freedom with a lot of room for development to release their creative potential. Best part is employees have the luxury of working from home with flexible timings. T1trendze has come a long way since 2017.
At T1trendze, the focus is on your professional development. Whether you are an IT expert, UX guru or marketing specialist - we are looking for skilled enforcement for our departments, also in customer service and other areas. Our employment relations are built on trust. As part of a highly motivated team, you help develop exciting projects and enjoy a great deal of freedom and self-reliance. Moreover, we are keen to foster your professional development.
Become part of the team at T1trendze: The official language at T1trendze is English. No need for your English to be perfect, though. You will also get the chance to hone your skills by taking part in symposiums.
T1trendze, an innovative e-commerce platform for print-on-demand apparel and accessories empowers everyone to easily buy, sell and share their ideas on over 200 different products. Founded in 2017, T1trendze is active in apparel markets, available in English language, and operates in different states of India. Does this sound like a company you’d like to work for? Great, because T1trendze is opening a position as...
Digital Product Designer UX/IX (m/f)
(Senior/ Mid Level)
In our product development process, the role of the Digital Product Designer will be more prominent than in most e-commerce companies. T1trendze puts the user’s experience to the front and center of the product definition process. As our Digital Product Designer, you will be a key member in a small, very talented group of e-commerce development professionals. You will be responsible for defining and validating the complete customer/user experience and user interface. You will work very closely with the Design Team, Product Managers and Developers to come up with the detailed product specification. You’ll be working directly into a Product Team, operating at 3 levels:
- First level is injecting the creative process into Agile relying on your passion for expressing ideas through design, layout, typography etc. You’ll use wireframes, pens, brown paper and post-it notes to extract ideas from people and then get ideas into prototypes we can test, usually with customers, always with internal stakeholders.
- Second level is finding and testing the UX principles for that product - all the good stuff that have to do with information architecture, relevant content, user needs & providing solutions for their pain points.
- Third level is ensuring that interface and experience throughout the whole platform remains consistent and unified.
Your Tasks In Detail
- Participating in product strategy and user interviews
- You’ll be prototyping, from lo-fi sketching to hi-fi interactive mock ups ready made for the developers
- Analyzing and specifying the interface architecture for an effective user experience
- Performing user and task analysis and defining use cases and information architecture
- Creating your own prototypes to test and prove your hypothesis commencing multiple user tests in close collaboration with our user researcher
- Documenting user interface and interactions requirements for engineering
- A degree in Design, Web Design, Human-Computer Interaction (HCI), or related field or equivalent work experience (we know that Digital Product Designers (UX/IX) have all kinds of interesting backgrounds)
- 3+ years working as an HCI designer or UX / IX designer in a software product and/or web development environment required
- You have experience moving a design from early idea into Agile
- You can demonstrate, through your portfolio and experience an ability to work from sketches to higher fidelity mock ups
- Proven ability to create effective user interfaces for large-scale consumer internet products
- Excellent computer skills, including design tools
- Experience in designing web applications, usability testing and interpretation of results
- Experience in working closely with engineering teams
- Delight the customer: you have a laser like focus on the customer perspective
- 3+ year agency experience is a plus
- A collaborative approach: e.g. photos of workshops, sketches on brown paper, anything that shows you can think visually.
- Some experience working with user research (context studies, ethnography)
- Work from home options with flexible timings
- a high and evolving degree of responsibility for an entry position
- a motivating and fun atmosphere
- business which we have built up over the years Access to a large network of contacts in the online
- Perks as expected, online trainings and of course, a whole lot of shirts
- For insight into life at T1trendze visit us on Instagram, Facebook.
We are looking forward to receiving your resume and references. Please send your application in English including a portfolio along with your earliest starting date and salary expectations. Use the reference number Designer-T1001 to email@example.com. For further questions please write us to firstname.lastname@example.org